Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
- The file has to be sent into OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect.
- Wherever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- Text is single-spaced; 12 point font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places in the text, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which appear in "About the journal".
Proposed Policy for Journals that Offer Open Access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Since issue IV and for the future issues, it is the policy of the publisher that authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).